A Porter is responsible for cleaning work areas, floors, walls, equipment, in and around dish room, coolers, utility area, the locker rooms/restrooms, office space area, and all transportation areas both inside and outside of the facility.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sweeps, mops, vacuums, dishwashing and other cleaning tasks, as required.
- Empties trash within the building.
- Maintains sanitation in compliance with sanitation standards and corporate requirements
- Follows directions.
- Works as a member of a team.
- Additional duties may be assigned as deemed necessary by management
- Work assigned schedule which may vary and could include weekends and holidays
- Works overtime when required • Arrives to work on-time • Must comply with company policies • Completes paperwork and related administrative duties Work Environment • Handles pork, poultry, meat and fish products
- Will be exposed to extreme temperature changes and noise • Works with chemicals and industrial cleaning materials
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, and move product, equipment and supplies up to fifty (50) pounds frequently during shift
- Regularly stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours. Demonstrates Values to be Successful in the Position. Employees at Mainline Aviation are expected to live our Values of Excellence, Integrity, Passion and Accountability.